- Great single core performance
- Good performance all round
- Support for PCIe 4.0, Thunderbolt 3, Wi-Fi 6 and more
- Only solid in gaming benchmarks
- Increased power consumption
The Intel Core i5-11600K is a good CPU for almost all application scenarios, but only stands out in a few places. In all-rounder and some productivity benchmarks, the six-core processor places itself ahead of the direct competition from AMD at a much lower price. In gaming tests, however, the CPU only performs solidly despite strong single-core performance...