Rigid hierarchies, restrictive department boundaries and paralysing bureaucracy – that’s everything we don’t stand for. We value teamwork, meet everyone at eye level and are obsessed with mastering challenges efficiently and effectively. The crazier a solution seems, the keener we are. And there’s one thing we’re unbeatable at: celebrating important events and achievements with exuberant parties.
We are cooperative
- We offer our support at any time and help out wherever it’s needed most.
- We give others direct, honest and yet appreciative feedback.
- We have a constructive and solution-oriented attitude.
- We proactively approach colleagues and other departments.
- We listen carefully to other opinions, accept them and adjust our opinion if we discover that other arguments are better.
- We actively share our knowledge with those around us.
We are innovative
- We never stop acquiring new knowledge, giving us in-depth knowledge in our area and beyond.
- We are constantly challenging the status quo and contributing new approaches and solutions.
- We see change as an opportunity to gain new experiences and are positive ambassadors of change.
- We try out things and learn from the findings.
- We give even absurd ideas a chance.
- We are not afraid to share or publish work, even if it's unfinished.
We are piratesque
- We make brave decisions, even if this means exposing ourselves.
- We weigh up the opportunities and risks of our actions and involve the right people in the decision-making process.
- In our work and behaviour, we don't emphasise appearance only to impress others. We win others over with honest contributions.
- We identify simple, uncomplicated solutions that cause as little work as possible.
- We don't always take ourselves seriously and approach things with fun and ease.
We are responsible
- We pursue projects independently and disciplined and stick to agreements.
- We take the initiative and tackle the tasks that are of the greatest benefit to customers, the company and our team.
- We communicate our mistakes in a proactive way.
- We strive for well-founded, critical feedback that allows us to assess ourselves more and more accurately.
- We never stop learning autonomously.
We are ambitious
- We strive to constantly improve ourselves and our surroundings and to explore new boundaries.
- We pursue ideas and goals vigorously despite difficulties.
- We inspire others with our energy and drive and move projects forward with this ability.
- We achieve results that show a measurable benefit.
- We celebrate achievements and learnings with our team.